[ECG] - Basic Electrocardiogram (ECG)
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers course aims to provide medical and allied health professionals the knowledge and understanding to recognize several life-threatening emergencies and; the essential skills to manage them in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Conducted by experienced instructors from a wide background of clinical practice areas.
- Instructor led, hands on practical sessions reinforces skills proficiency.
- Participants who successfully completes the course and assessment requirements are awarded a certificate of completion.
- Anatomy and electrophysiology
- Operating an ECG machine
- Systematic rhythm analysis
- Rhythms originating from the SA node
- Rhythms originating from the atria
- Rhythms originating from the AV junction
- Rhythms originating from the ventricles
- Heart blocks
- Assistant Medical Officers
- Allied-health personnel who work with ECGs
- Written assessment
- Participants are required to read the student manual prior to the course.
For More information, Contact:
Correspondence Info :
Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form on this page and place your request. We will view and response to you within 1 - 3 working days depending on the urgency & complexity of the request.