[BFA] - Basic First Aid, CPR and AED Course
Heart attacks and strokes are the leading cause of early deaths. The cardinal event of these diseases often leads to sudden cardiac arrests. Despite the availability of state of the art healthcare facilities, these events predominantly occur out of the hospital setting. Without medically trained personnel around, the community members become the victim’s most valuable asset.
Our Basic First Aid, CPR and AED Course provides non-healthcare providers the knowledge and understanding to recognize and; the critical skills needed to respond to a cardiac arrest as well as use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Aside from cardiac arrests, the course also covers critical know-how’s for citizen responders to react during common emergency conditions using first aid techniques.
- Conducted by experienced instructors from a wide background of clinical practice areas.
- Based on current resuscitation guidelines.
- Instructor led, hands on practical sessions reinforces skills proficiency.
- Participants who successfully completes the course and assessment requirements are awarded with a certificate of completion.
- Principles and practice of CPR
- Adult CPR and AED
- Infant CPR
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Assistant Medical Officers
- Allied-health personnel involved in resuscitation teams
- Practical assessment
- Written assessment
- Participants are required to read the student manual prior to the course.
For More information, Contact:
Correspondence Info :
Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form on this page and place your request. We will view and response to you within 1 - 3 working days depending on the urgency & complexity of the request.